Saturday, October 03, 2009

Computer Painting


Here is my first attempt at Computer Painting. I've been wanting to come up with something dealing with the theme of Ovarian Cancer's "Break the Silence." My original idea was the woman releasing a bird with the teal ribbon representing ovarian cancer flying away...to spread the word. However, I had a very difficult time with the details of the bird and settled for the ballon on this first attempt. Later, I will do the painting in acrylics or watercolor. Realizing I really need the pad and pen thingy that you can use instead of the mouse on my laptop...difficult for fine detail stuff.

4 comments:

V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios said...

Wow, that is cool! I've never tried computer painting. Love your color choices and the composition. I like how you took a serious sounding theme like "Break the Silence" and approached it visually in a light and carefree way.

Maude Lynn said...

That is really beautiful! Wow!

PEACE said...

Thanks V-grrrl...more of a "freeing" feeling for me...being free of the cancer, anxiety,pain..etc. Letting go, but spreading the word at the same time.

Foakleys said...

Fake Oakleys called as foakleys for sale now. We will offer the big discounts, please pick out your favorite ones, thanks a lot.