Wednesday, May 09, 2018

I'm Still Here and Starting Over!

WHOA!  Four, count them four years since posting on the blog.  Once you become a FaceBook addict it's hard to leave that quick way of posting and checking up on friends.  Those who used to follow my blog will know I had a very scary fight with a horrific disease, that usually has dismal prospects for it's victims:  Ovarian Cancer with metastatic progression.  That included over 60 rounds of chemo, 5 surgeries, including the original hysterectomy, then gall bladder removal, two intestinal resections, appendix removed, a second debulking surgery with several more intestinal resections,  uterer tumor removal with stent, and many lymphnodes removed.  Mayo Clinic had said in 2010 after recurring one month after their  six month grueling chemo treatments, that there was nothing else they could do for me.  I guess to make me feel better and to insure me they didn't fail me, my doctor said he could count on one hand his patients (out of 100's) that had made it to 10 or even just 7 years.

I changed doctors and Cancer Centers! But even there things weren't going well.  End result
I wasn't responding to chemo, my liver was saturated with tumors to numerous to count and given a prognosis of only 4 months survival and only a 3% chance of making it a year.  That was May of 2011.  AND I'M STILL HERE!!  Yeah!!  There were a lot of supplements I took with my last rounds of chemo as well as essential oils.  I figured I had nothing to lose at that point.  Well, the treatments with the supplements and oils started reducing the tumors.  It took 18 months to clear my liver.

I moved to the mountains near Las Vegas in 2010 during some of the worse treatments.  I knew if my life was short this was where I wanted to be.  And I am still here!  Peace and Love and really my Zen Garden is here!

Last year after feeling depressed and still going to my regular 3 month visits to the oncologist, is just a reminder that any time I could recur.  I recognized I was falling back into some bad habits with my health, drinking too much coke, eating too many candy bars and seeing and feeling the difference in my body.  Here I had been given a miracle and felt I was not taking advantage of this new chance at life.

I started taking my supplements again.  Taking my Frankincense oil again.  And then I became a doTerra Wholesale Advocate.  I share doTerra Oils with my friends and family because I believe in them and have a testimony in their power!

In this journey my goal was to detoxify by body and house.  I gave myself a year to do that.  I'm not quite there, but I now use oils instead of pain pills.  I now drink mineral water with oils instead of coke (well, I slip a coke in once in a while!). I use non-toxic doTerra skin products, tooth paste, muscle rub, cleaners and deodorant.  I diffuse oils in my home instead of toxic air fresheners  And I make my own air fresheners with oils and water.  And do lots of other stuff with oils.

Yes, I am still here and hope to use this blog to share some of my doTerra oil recipes and things I do to detoxify myself and my home.  Stay tune for these posts that I plan to share here!  And if you want to buy doTerra  and if you want to save on the costs let me tell you how to get them wholesale!  Check out my doTerra site HERE.  Click on SHOP to purchase at regular prices or click JOIN & SAVE to find out how to get the wholesale prices. 

No comments: